Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Versiv's modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
- Fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
- Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
The CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set improves the efficiency of fiber optics certification. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting. A set reference wizard ensures correct reference setting and eliminates negative loss errors. Built on the future-ready Versiv platform, CertiFiber Pro OLTS provides merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber Pro module. A convenient quad module supports both singlemode and multimode and is multimode Encircled Flux compliant. Copper certification and Wi-Fi Analysis and Ethernet troubleshooting modules are also available. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare Management Software.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester, accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- Allows combined OLTS Tier 1 (basic), OTDR Tier 2 (extended) certification, end-face inspection and reporting when paired with OptiFiber™ Pro OTDR
- Set reference wizard verifies test reference cords (TRCs) per ISO/IEC 14763-3 and eliminates negative loss errors
- Encircled Flux compliant optical launch conditions required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC standards
- Three-second Autotest – (four times faster than legacy testers) includes optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
- Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Identifies incorrect test procedures resulting in negative loss results
- Onboard (USB) inspection camera documents images of fiber optic end-faces
- Interchangeable power meter adapters available for all typical connector types (SC, ST, LC and FC) to enable the most accurate 1-jumper reference method
- Built-in visual fault locator for basic troubleshooting and polarity determination
- Dual wavelength measurement capability on a single fiber allows the tester to be used in applications that require only one fiber link.
- Compliant with TIA-526-14-B and IEC 61280-4-1 Encircled Flux requirements with no additional equipment or procedures
ProjX™ Management System
Versiv’s ProjX™ System manages jobs from set-up to systems acceptance, ensuring that all tests are completed correctly. Enter the testing details for a job once, and ProjX stores them in a project file with a name the whole team can understand. Change modules or jobs without having to re-enter details. Support multiple testers on the same job by sharing project files via USB sticks or email.
Taptive™ User Interface
Versiv is driven by Taptive, the most advanced user interface for a field tester. With a gestured based interface, technicians and project managers of all skill levels can eliminate costly errors and do more faster with fewer key strokes, set-up wizards, swiping, pinch to zoom, and access to more data right at their fingertips.
LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software
Managing test results and creating professional test reports is the legacy of LinkWare, giving Project Managers full capabilities to monitor workflow and consolidate test results.
LinkWare PC pulls data together into a single report that is easy for customers to understand, showcasing quality and workmanship. LinkWare Stats feature in LinkWare PC, provides automated statistical reports that turns test results into charts to reveal performance. The report even summarizes your entire cabling and fiber infrastructure in one compact, graphical format, so it is easy to verify margins and anomalies.
LinkWare™ Live Test Results Management Service
LinkWare Live is a Test Results Management Service from Fluke Networks for cabling professionals managing multiple projects that quickly, easily and affordably provides unmatched job visibility and superior project control from anywhere at any time.
LinkWare Live provides an easy to read dashboard that shows an overview of the project status and a project activity to ensure projects are completed on time. It removes the hurdles in data management by giving the ability to directly upload and consolidate test results from multiple testers. It allows to quickly validate projects and test results in real-time with browser-based ease to avoid any future rework due to incorrect testing or missing test results. Use any smart device with a browser to validate and check projects or test results. LinkWare™ Cable Test Management Software also connects to the LinkWare Live service enabling you to download test results into the LinkWare Cable Test Management Software to generate professional reports in a common format.
CertiFiber Pro Add on Kit – includes (2) CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS Modules, SC/LC EF-compliant MM TRC Kit 50 µm, SC/LC SM TRC Kit, TRC Carrying Case, (2) LC/LC Simplex Adaptors, Large Carry Case, User Manual CD, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide.